- Hi dearies, how’s your weekend so far? Mine still has the paralyzed lazy body feeling from this cold weather. But there’s another factor causing this but I’m still unsure if this is the right time to tell you. I’l just let you know if it’s confirmed Now back to my post, this is a long overdue review since I already finished 3 bottles of this supplement last year. Our friends from Vida Nutri Science Inc. sent me this product for feature and I was intrigued with the benefits. Who doesn’t want a pimple free skin? Since this is an organic supplement I decided to give it a shot and see the significant effect on my pimple prone and blemished skin. Here’s a brief description of the supplement.
- AcneCareÂ Fight Pimples from the Inside Naturally
- Â Â Â Comprises of a proprietary blend that derives a bioactive complex rich Lactoferrin , Linumlife and zinc gluconate. AcneCare is based on milk’s many bioactive components with specific physiological effects to support the reduction of blemishes and redness associated with a bad complexion. The most essential mechanisms are the anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help promote a healthy complexion from the inside.
- â€¢ Clinically proven against Acne.
- â€¢ Helps you get rid of acne, red spots and blemishes.
- â€¢ Also works for body acne and adult acne.
- â€¢ Promotes and maintains healthy skin and clear complexion.
AcneCareÂ containsÂ 3 Anti- Acne Complex:
- Lactoferrin– Lactoferrin plays a supportive role in nourishing the skin from the inside through three mechanisms: anti-microbial (enhances the body’s natural defenses against bacteria), anti-inflammatory (helps assist reduction in redness associated with a poor complexion), and antioxidant (helps aid the repair of damaged skin cells from blemishes.
- LinumLife ComplexÂ provides lignans from Flax, a well-recognized group of phytoestrogens with estrogenic and anti-estrogenic action, which helps in the treatment of acne. Produced through a proprietary process, LinumLife Complex is concentrated and provides between 10 to 30 times more lignans than whole flax or other flax ingredients.
- ZincÂ facilitates the production and regulation of about 200 hormones in your body, and one of that is testosterone. It is known that testosterone is one of the main promoters of acne. Intake of zinc may prevent potential hormone imbalances that can lead to outbreaks.
- Zinc is also closely involved in protein synthesis and in collagen formation in your body, both of which are essential in the maintenance of healthy skin and in normalizing production of skin oils. Zinc can help heal your blemishes, reduce the inflammation, and reduce the androgenic effect of hormones on your skin.
- ACNE CARE Lactoferrin Anti-Acne Complex
AcneCare 30 capsules/bottle at Php 885.00 good for two weeks use.
- ACNE CARE Lactoferrin Anti-Acne Complex
ACNE CARE Lactoferrin Anti-Acne Complexsize:Â 30 capsules/bottle good for 2 weeks useÂprice: 885 php (Around $21.00+)Âplace bought: freeÂAvailable at all leading Mercury Drug, Watsons and Southstar DrugstoreÂinstruction for use: Take 1 capsule every morning and evening (2 daily) or as directed by a healthcare professional.Âingredients: PER CAPSULE-Â Lactoferrin 100mg, Linumlife Extra 25mg, Zinc Gluconate 6.4mgÂWhat I like:
What I don’t like:
- It’s organic.
- It’s odorless.
- Capsule size is easy to swallow.
- No negative reactions or whatsoever.
- During the time I’m taking this supplement, my skin felt soft and smooth and less oily.
- It helped me lessen my cystic pimples during my period.
Will I repurchase? Yes, it’s in the realm of possibility.Recommendation:Â Â Â I give this a 4/5 rating. This is my first time taking an anti acne supplement and I’m impressed even thought it didn’t gave me the kinis (smooth) skin that I wanted to achieve. It still helped me though in managing breakouts during my period. The products they sent me are good for 1 and a half month supply so I guess it will take months before I see the maximum result. Maybe taking it religiously for 3 months will totally heal existing blemishes and prevent future breakouts. But if given a chance, I will take this supplement again since this is organic and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals.Â Â Â Have you tried taking medicines or supplements to combat acne breakouts or skin imperfections before? Please share your experiences. Thank you so much!!!Good Times!~
- The price can be a bit steep for teenagers specially on their adolescence stage because this is the time where breakouts begin. If they will maintain this supplement, it will cost them around 1,800+ for a months supply. I’m sure moms will skip this and let them cure acne breakouts through topical ointments.